Sunday, March 28, 2010

Adios to College Life !


Exactly 3 more days and its time to say adios to college life ... I'm going to miss college so much - my friends, the college campus, cultural activities, photocopying notes a day before exam, organizing events, staying back at college to study and writing exams. I cannot believe that I'll actually miss exams because that's one thing that every student hates but I'm going to miss it because I would not be writing exams any more after college ...

Campus life is special and being there for 5 years completing my Bachelors and Masters has taught me so much. I will never forget my college years, they have been one of the best years in my life. I have seen, learnt and experienced a lot!

Bidding farewell to college would be one of the hardest things to do but I have to say 'Goodbye' to my college, my teachers and my loving friends... College has moulded me into a responsible and an intellectual person. Not all are blessed with the golden opportunity to enjoy such an education. For those who've also got this beautiful opportunity, do enjoy college life to the maximum !!



"Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself."~John Dewey

I would like to conclude with this beautiful quote by John Dewey, his quote says it all ..
I'm ready to step out and face the challenges outside of college !!

Thank you God, teachers and friends for making my college life a wonderful experience. Last but not the least thank you mom and dad for making this happen! 
Adios !!


No comments:

Post a Comment