Sunday, May 9, 2010

I love my Mom

"All I am I owe to my mother" - George Washington


My Mom is God's Gift to me because without my mom I would not have been brought into this world and enjoy the life I am enjoying now. I owe my mom big time for all that she has done for me, today if I'm successful with good education and job, it is only because of my mom's encouragement and love.


My mom has been my support system from the time I came to this wonderful world to taking my first step she held my hand and walked along with me and till today she's with me, I'm blessed to have such a wonderful person with me.

"God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers." ~Jewish Proverb

I'm really thankful to have my mom in my life and i'll always be there for my Mom ! I Love you mom, muuaahh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment