Thursday, May 13, 2010

My new job !

I'm excited about commencing work in an amazing company in a few days. It would be a great opportunity for me to learn a lot and I'm looking forward to it. My work is going to be challenging, interesting and I would get to interact with a lot of people. I've also had one of the best rounds of selection which had made it even more interesting.

Let's begin with the first round of selection process where I had to write essays and solve hypothetical questions, sounds like the same routine of selection process that any company would have but the interesting part was the second round of selection process where I was given a list of items that I had to collect and bring them back within an hour without paying for those items. I must say that it was the best experience on the field because I got to meet a lot of people in order to collect the items required; not to forget a lot of negotiation in order to get the items.

One of the public asked me if I was in a game show, which was quite astounding and I replied that indeed it was like a game show minus the camera behind me! During that one hour I had met so many people that I had never imagined including teachers, working women, students and police officers who were all very helpful.


"A brand new job is sure to mean a new beginning too,
Where a whole new world of prospects round the corner waits for You."

It was my first time experience and it was very exciting, hoping to learn, explore and grow with the company!

No comments:

Post a Comment