Sunday, May 9, 2010

Why I love Limca ads !

Hats off to the entire team for making Limca advertisements !! They are just very refreshing and the videos are always very cute, not forgetting the music its just too melodious and makes you want to sing along!



The Limca commercials does a very good work of communicating their brand "freshness" to the audience, it has definitely made me try limca and I loved it ! The important aspect about Limca ads are that their communication to the audience is very simple with good music and visuals that grabs the attention of the audience!

Limca ads have been consistent with its positioning of freshness, Limca is a great lemon drink that quenches my thirst and rejuvenates me!

2 comments:

  1. Lilian, what you have written is exactly what I studied in college- I had a few marketing classes while in college! Positioning "freshness" is so very critical for soft drink companies! As you said, communicating with your audience using simple language and visuals is very important. I think that 'simplicity' in itself can help to increase the attractiveness of a product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nicholas!!I'm totally impressed with Limca ads and I had to blog about it! I'm glad that you liked my blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete