Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Proud to be a Stella Marian!

Studying in Stella Maris College for 5 years (3 yrs of Bachelors and 2 yrs of Masters) has been such a wonderful time, the college has shaped me into an amazing mature woman!

I'm really proud to be a part of the Stella Maris Family, it is my second home. I shed tears when I think of departing from such a reputed institution which has been an integral part of my life, I would definitely want to come back to Stella Maris College where I can cherish the moments again!



Stella Maris College has moulded me to face the world with full confidence and it has given me the opportunity to discover myself! Being a part of the Stella Maris Family, makes you feel proud to be a Stella Marian and when you step out of the college for job opportunities or higher studies you are assured to be recognized because of the high standard education at Stella Maris College.

I'm proud of my Alma Mater!



No comments:

Post a Comment